Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The City is Buzzing

Spring does not seem to want to make an appearance and stay here in the Northeast. We have had a few nice days here and there, but generally snow in late March is not spring to me! We have been fortunate to have 2 days of absolutely gorgeous weather here this week. 


It has been near 80 and sunny- perfect for moving that dreaded midterm studying outdoors and into the park. This weather can be a distraction in that its a taste of summer, but it is much needed here in what has been recently a quite grey New York. 

Spring, can you please stay this time?

2 comments:

  1. I hope it does, but a customer in the city told me today it's going to cool off a bit tomorrow there. Hope spring stays for you. Summer is here for a bit in NC....82 right now.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! If my white legs don't get some natural sun soon...I may off myself!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...