Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bold Fall Color


My summer wardrobe is the probably one of the brightest on the block, filled with endless pastels. I always hate having to pack away all the preppy colors I feel comfortable in as I switch to fall dressing. However, I have found some bold colors that are fall appropriate. 

If you are a color lover, opt for fall hues such as yellows, magentas, deep oranges, and blue in bold washes. You might be the brightest on a New York City block, but there is nothing wrong standing out in a sea of black and grey.


Here, I have paired a luxurious cashmere cable knit from Ralph Lauren Purple Label, a preppy fall staple, in a bold magenta with a pair or bright mustard chinos. I love the contrast of the yellow and magenta colors. 


The look is finished with an Hermes belt and simple brown loafers. This outfit is perfect for a Sunday brunch or an afternoon at the country club. Who said you cannot wear color in the fall?


Featured:

Sweater: Ralph Lauren Purple Label
Chinos: Polo Ralph Lauren
Belt: Hermes




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...