Thursday, October 17, 2013

Reflecting on the Riviera

In August, I concluded summer in the Riviera- in my eyes one of the best ways to end the summer before a year of hard work ahead. The French Riviera is one of my favorite places in the world. Everywhere you look it is just picture perfect. 

I've found myself sitting in class or at work reminiscing a lot of about the Azur waters of the Mediterranean and the French wine. I think another vacation is in store. I invite you, too, to reflect on the Riviera as I share some of my favorite Instagram pictures from Nice, Monaco, and Villefranche. 






The colors along the Mediterranean are just breathtaking. I could put hundreds of photos up, but I think these Instagram shots I captured do it good justice. Have you traveled to the South of France before? If so, what was your favorite town?

I am excited to be participating in "Instagram Travel Thursday" this week, started by Katja Presnal of Skimbaco Lifestyle. Join other travels and get an inside look into some amazing photos around the world. This week, I am linking up at Hines Sight Blog. Happy traveling!


4 comments:

  1. Wes, nice to have you joining us on #IGTravelThursday too. You certainly found the best places to enjoy the French Riviera! After high school I took some time off and moved to Southern France too to learn more French - I lived in Antibes, Nice and Cannes and had a fantastic time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Although I have been to Paris several times, I have never been to the French Riviera. It's on my short list of places to go...and now, after seeing your pictures, it's even higher on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was a fabulous trip for you. So glad you joined us for #IGTRAVELThursday. I've been to Monaco, but would love to spend more time in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good that you're participating in the linky this week Wes!! I love your images of the Riviera, I have only visited once, but would love to return soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...