Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Colorful Sandals Perfect for Summer

I recently discussed a great summer shoe option, the slip-on, and have another style that I live in during the summer months- the sandal. The sandal has evolved into a style that can be either dressed up or dressed down with prices ranging from $50 to upwards of $400 for a designer leather sandal. 



I love the bright colors available in a sandal such as this one that match well with all the chinos and shorts in any preppy summer wardrobe. I found a pair of orange leather sandals by Ralph Lauren that are infused with a European aesthetic which makes them not only interesting but more sophisticated and "dressy" in my opinion.



A bright color, such as orange, pairs well with printed shorts. Orange is always a compliment to a nautical color theme. Here, I paired it with anchor printed shorts by Lilly Pulitzer and added a navy and white Kiel James Patrick bracelet to contrast the bright orange of the sandal. The ultimate weekend preppy "uniform" in the summer whether in East Hampton or down the shore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...