Glad to say that January is almost officially over. One cold month down and only a few more to get through until spring and warm weather....but who is counting?
- Today marks the official start of my last semester ever. It it kind of weird, but I could not take it all in as I overslept an hour and literally ran out of my apartment within 15 minutes...lazy day chic?
- Sale season has been very hit or miss this year. I usually count on the Bergdorf Goodman "Grand Finale", but was quite disappointed in their selection this season. Needless to say, I did a lot of damage with the end of season sales at Mr. Porter and Jeffreys in New York.....have you picked up any good sale finds?
- The countdown to the olympics is really getting down now. I always love to see the official outfits sponsored by Ralph Lauren. The signature opening ceremony cardigan is already sold out, but I love this turtleneck...so preppy and perfect for winter.
- I recently had dinner at Gemma, a favorite here in the city. I just cannot stress how great it is, and never disappoints. You must try when visiting the city!
- Finally, Skimbaco has released the first edition of a digital magazine, and would love for you all to check it out here!
Its been quite a Monday already...here's to hoping for a good week!