Monday, January 13, 2014

The Denim Jacket

The denim jacket, a classic that even our parents wore, made a come back over the past few seasons. I admit, I was never a huge fan of the denim jacket, however, there have been some updated styles to the old classic that I do like. The weather in the northeast has been quite crazy this winter- 20 one day and 55 degrees 12 hours later!

With a warmer day on our hands, it created the perfect opportunity to leave the heavy down jacket at home and wear an updated denim jacket. I opted for a coated canvas in brown denim instead of traditional "blue jean." The "moto" trend has been popular and something that I embraced previously, and my denim jacket gave way to another moto inspired look.

I paired a coated denim jacket with one of my favorite pair of denim, filled with detailed stitching and zippers. I kept the look dark on the top with a black polo for an edgier look and finished it off with black suede boots. 

Are you embracing the denim jacket?










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...