Monday, January 6, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

Happy official New Year to all! Do you have good feelings about 2014, the year ahead? I think there will be a lot of different things coming my way this year. 

  • I think most of us in the Midwest and Northeast would say we are ready for spring. The weather is been quite nasty. It will be feeling like -10 to -20 tonight....I'll take a sunny beach instead!
  • I am ready for the commencement of fashion weeks in Paris, Milan, and London, followed by New York in February. Always an exciting time!
  • For all the Lilly Lovers, do not forget the online sale currently going on! 
  • Only 31 days until the start of the Olympics in Sochi!
  • As the we start a new year, it is time to plan travel. I am deciding what to do for spring break, and was inspired by this quote from pinterest:

Will you be traveling any where exciting in the upcoming year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always ready for spring right after the holidays... and the crazy winter weather is just beginning. Stay warm tomorrow ahhh.
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...