Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dinner at Gemma

Upon starting school, I developed this huge fear of "freshmen 15." I became so careful of what I ate, mainly sticking to salads, fruits, and vegetarian options. Fortunately for me, I actually lost weight my first year.

You can drive yourself nuts over watching what you eat. Sometimes we just need to indulge a little, and I did just that the other night. Some friends and I went to Gemma at the Bowery Hotel. You may remember a little about the Bowery Hotel from this post a little while back.

Gemma is a classic Italian restaurant. They are famous for their thin crust pizzas, and the pasta is cooked to perfection. The inside has a very inviting rustic feeling with lots of wood and dim chandelier lighting.

I snapped some pictures from our night at Gemma with my Blackberry..hence the poor quality





2 comments:

  1. Ooh looks swanky! Fun! There's nothing better than great italian food in an amazing setting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. I just wrote on your post about the hotel.

    Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...