Thursday, October 3, 2013

Subtle Sophistication

It is feeling a bit more like May here rather than the beginning of October. I took advantage of the warmer weather as, perhaps, one last opportunity to break out some brighter colors in my wardrobe, namely a washed nantucket red. This color is perfect for pairing with other prep essentials such as navy and cream.

I was attending the launch of a new line that was being hosted as a small dinner part of sorts. I knew the owner of the company was going to be in attendance among others. This called for subtle sophistication. I wanted to let put together, but not like I was stepping out the door to go to homecoming. I opted for colored denim, a polo, and a detailed blazer. I accessorized with a classic Hermes belt and interesting shoes: 


Featured Outfit:

Blazer: Thom Browne
Polo: Ralph Lauren
Denim: Ralph Lauren Black Label
Belt: Hermes
Shoes: Christian Louboutin







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...