Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Color Palette

I must admit, it has been quite a warm fall in the northeast thus far so I have not be able to fully take advantage of fall wardrobe staples such as large sweaters and Barbour Jackets. However, just because the weather may be slightly warmer does not mean I cannot have a fall look. 


Sometimes a "look" is all about the colors, and this outfit I wore was quintessentially fall in terms of the color palette. I created a preppy "fall" outfit to match the weather. I paired fall neutrals such as tan and olive with brighter tones of navy and orange for added color. The shirt is in a fall weight cotton and the colored denim is perfect for the season. I love the orange tone of these loafers, especially against neutrals...it really ads a pop of color in an interesting way. If it does not feel like fall outside, at least I can still embrace it!

Featured:
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Denim: Ralph Lauren
Loafers: Ralph Lauren
Bag: Jack Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...