I have been focusing a lot of fashion during the month of October, and realized I have not just posted some random thoughts in a while. A nice change as we slowly say goodbye to October.
- It is hard to believe it is almost Halloween and November. Fall is going fairly quickly- seems like the weather just started allowing me to wear sweaters and Barbours.
- Even if people fragment around me, I realized I will always stay true to who I am.
- Oddly enough, I have not shopped at J.Crew in a while, however, I am loving all the newest arrivals. Especially all the suede elbow patches like this sweater.
- I might be traveling to Paris in March. Has anyone been during this time...what weather could be expected?
- Sometimes life has those ruts, and I think I may be in one currently. I have been focusing a lot on trying to put everything "into perspective" for a sense of clarity.
And because it is a Monday: