Monday, June 3, 2013

5 Random Monday Thoughts

June is officially underway and so is summer. June is personally one of my favorite months, but it always seems to fly by so quickly. Hopefully it decides to slow down a bit and it filled with great times!

  • We just ended a little heat wave here in the Northeast- thankfully its cooled down because running around a city and trying to look good when its nearly 90 is almost impossible!
  • Today marks the official start of my summer internship program- pretty nervous!
  • I got a lot of good shopping done over the past week. A lot of department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, and Saks are having designer sales. Nows the time to stock up on sweaters and winter apparel that has gone on sale!
  • You can now turn your instagram photos into cards! Skimbaco is hosting a giveaway with Origrami, the company that makes it possible. It is super cool!
  • Getting into summer mode means thinking about vacations- where is everyone headed this summer? Im hoping to get a lot one beach trip in somewhere among my busy intern schedule.

I could use another cup of coffee....happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Summer. I don't think you've told me where you are this summer for internship. Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...