1. Dopp Kit- The Dopp Kit is a must for any sort of travel, whether an overnight stay or a week long trip. This rustic option in olive and neutrals by Jack + Mulligan is handmade in the USA and has the perfect aesthetic for Dad.
2. Driving Loafers - If you are looking to splurge, nothing says classic and stylish like a pair of TODS driving loafers. They will never go out of style, and Dad will find himself wearing them all the time. Get a brighter color as a great option for summer.
3. Nespresso Vertuoline- For the coffee lover, I cannot express how great the Nespresso machine is for the home. Known for their quality at home espressos, the new Vertuoline by Nespresso gives the option to brew both coffees and espressos right in the home. The perfect compliment to the morning paper!
4. Custom Made Shirt- John Byron offers a myriad of options to customize the perfect shirt for Dad. Replace that old shirt that seems to never go away with a new shirt that will fit him well. Linen options are great for the upcoming summer season.
5. Rogue Ducati iPhone Case- An iPhone case is always necessary, and sometime finding the right one can be difficult. The new Ducati series from Element Case offers the protection for which Element Case in known mixed with sleek, edgy designs inspired by Ducati.
6. Cologne- Cologne always makes a great gift. I am loving the new fragrance from Vince Camuto, Vince Camuto Homme. The fragrance is fresh with a mixture of wood (cedar and pine) and sweet notes of lavender and juniper.
7. Wine Cellar Sign- For the wine-lover, this gift is whimsical and fun with options to customize to your name. Let Dad claim his wine cellar or bar as his own!