Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Finding Spring Fashion Trend Inspiration

I love a good coffee table book- it can add interest to a room and also be a conversation starter. Not to mention, most are great sources of information as well. While I am not one to generally follow "trends" and tend to stick to more classic style and dressing, I do like to stay up to date on current colors, fabrics,  and styles. 



I came across a great coffee table book that compiles all the trends from Mercedes Benz Fashion week Spring 2014 into a book that is perfect for the living table, or in my case, on top of my vintage suitcases in the living room. The SFP look book series features all the renowned designers including Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors, J. Mendel, and an array of others and takes their runway shows and compiles them into high quality images. 



This perfect is perfect for perusing with a cup of coffee when you are looking for a little inspiration for that next outfit. If you are looking to add to your coffee table book collection and love fashion, I recommend the SFP fashion look book. This book would also make a great reference tool for a fashion student or someone who works in the industry.



Where do you search for your fashion inspiration?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...