Friday, June 10, 2011

Fashion Friday: Summer Polos

I need another polo like I need a hole in my head, but really. Its practically all I own, however, there are a few that I have my eye on that are perfect for summer.

Ralph Lauren's summer collection is filled with nautical inspired polos that let you choose a country. I like the one for France:

Ralph Lauren
via

Lacoste just introduced a new collection with the French flag as the alligator. They are limited edition (more of a reason to buy). I really need to get my hands on one


Lacoste


Lacoste
via
Burberry has classic, refined polos season after season. Nothing beats a little check on your placket


Burberry
via
This vineyard vines polo is way better than a classic pique. Why? The placket has lobsters on it. Who wouldnt want that?!

Vineyard Vines
via
Lilly Starts on Rue La La in a few minutes! Click here if you are not member

3 comments:

  1. I love polos paired with bright shorts in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the VV polo is just perfect! Sheesh! Sometimes I feel like we are the same person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOL-ing about the "need another polo like another hole in the head" --- I'm the same way - I bought a slew of LL Bean 3/4 sleeve polos a few months ago and need to order another mess o' polos soon!

    Happy Weekend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...