Monday, November 19, 2012

5 Random Monday Thoughts

What a month November has been! I think Im ready to say goodbye to it and welcome in December.

  • Thanksgiving is this week and I have even had a moment to realize its the holiday...busy schedules!
  • Recruitment has to be one of the most stressful things.
  • I will be jetting off to Aspen this winter...so excited!
  • Resort Collections have launched at Neiman Marcus. Winter has not even formally started but I think I'll just take warm weather now.
  • I live you with some words of advice from Mark Twain:



Check out my new feature at Monsieur Curations

3 comments:

  1. i love seeing the resort collections... but so impractical, as i have to wait FOREVER to wear some of the fun pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!

    Recruitment for what? That sounds kind of exciting too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...