Tuesday, November 18, 2014

French Eyewear VUARNET Relaunched in US

I am definitely a sucker for a great pair of shades, explained by my drawer filled with at least 20 pairs of designer sunnies. I think they are a great addition to an outfit any time of the year, whether summer or winter. Additionally, all the different shapes and styles available today make for a vast amount of choices and an endless way to change up your look simply by adding a piece of eyewear.

When I was recently introduced to VUARNET, I knew I had to share. I was new to the brand and found the heritage to be quite interesting. VUARNET was founded in 1957 by French opticians, and since inception has been committed to the highest quality eye protection. The company owns its own lens production facility in France. As a result, VUARNET eyewear become the choice of the elite on Europes ritziest slopes in the 1960s.

With the 2014 relaunch in the US, the brand is still committed to this European design and quality which it was known for many years ago. CEO Sefano Fabris says, "We are beyond thrilled to be relaunching in the US where VUARNET is positioned to reemerge as the luxury leader in the eyewear industry."

The winter 2014 collection features a few different styles from clip-on to acetate lifestyle looks. I must say, I am loving the "jet set" look of all the pieces in this collection. Below are a few of my favorite glasses debuting in 2014:





Whether on the slopes of Courchevel or the streets of SoHo, these glasses are sure to make a fashionable statement. I know I am hoping to add a pair to my collection. VUARNET will be widely available in Los Angeles and New York as well as high-end optical boutiques in Boston, Miami, Palm Beach, Portland, Scottsdale, Salt Lake City, San Diego, and Aspen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...