Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Welcoming Winter: Cashmere & Fur

On Saturday we will officially welcome the winter season. It has been quite cold here the past week in the northeast so dressing warmly has been essential. When I think of winter essentials, I think of chunky sweaters, wool coats, cashmere, and of course fur. I know fur is a debated subject, however, I just love the warmth and sophistication of a real fur. 

Below, I have made an outfit that would be perfect for après-ski slope side, sipping wine by the fire, or a chilly day in the country. I layered a rabbit fur vest with a warm, simple cashmere sweater. A modern edge is added to the look with moto inspired jeans, filled with detail. As always, a loafer adds a classic, preppy touch. 

What is keeping you warm this winter?






Vest- Vintage Rabbit Fur // Sweater- Vintage // Denim- Ralph Lauren Black Label // Drivers- Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...