Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nest Fragrances

Recently, I have been enjoying shopping for home decor and accessories. I have been filling my apartment with great finds, ranging from art to decorating with memories. Part of my recent focus on home has included candles. There is something relaxing about getting home from a long day and having a glass of wine and lighting a candle to make the apartment smell great.

I had heard about Nest Fragrances for quite some time through the likes of the infamous Bergdorf's Instagram account and seeing other industry insiders raving about them. The story behind the brand is quite interesting, launching in 2008 in Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and serving as a go-to for clients such as Tory Burch, Calvin Klein, NARS, and Ralph Lauren.

I finally got my own Nest candle, and I must say, the scent is amazing! I have the grapefruit scent  which is incredibly fresh and vibrant, yet relaxing at the same time. 


Have you tried or do you use Nest fragrances? I would love to know what your favorite scent is. I know a lot of people rave about the holiday scents, so that may be my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...