Thursday, March 29, 2012

Derby Days

A lot of exciting events are coming up in the preppy world. The Carolina Cup is just a short time away, but  the big event, the Kentucky Derby, is just around the corner as well. Of course I love derby dressing...whats better than a lot of seersucker and embroidered pants in one location? Perhaps nothing. 
Vineyard Vines launches a Derby collection each year. I even featured it last year!

This year's derby collection was recently released by Vineyard Vines, and of course Im loving it! Here's a few of my favorites for men:

Images from VV Kentucky Derby Collection



all images via

Are you loving the Kentucky Derby collection, or even better, are you attending the event??

3 comments:

  1. I've only been to the horse track once...in CA not KY but I feel like it's a fantastic showing of fashion for men and women. So much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that!
    LOOOVE the Derby VV collection. I would sport those bermudas myself. I shall be wearin' Lilly, of course!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Vineyard Vines' collection! The derby's not nearly as exciting for me any more now that my uncle's horse, Paddy O'Prado's retired.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...