Friday, August 5, 2011

Fashion Friday: Rag&Bone

Rag&Bone is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. While they do make some things that are certainly not my style, they do make a lot of pieces that are preppy with a edgy or modern twist. Their sweaters, outerwear, and denim are among my favorites.

I recently purchased a few pieces from Bergdorf's, and bought some pieces from the Barney's Warehouse Sale in the past.
 Here are my most recent Rag&Bone purchases:




sorry for the subpar Blackberry Photos


I also made the following Polyvore to show some more of what Rag&Bone is about.



Rag&Bone




Rag Bone long sleeve t shirt
$150 - rag-bone.com

Rag Bone cotton blazer
$425 - rag-bone.com

Rag Bone striped scarve
$150 - rag-bone.com

CC Bi Fold Wallet
$125 - rag-bone.com




Are you familiar with Rag&Bone? Do you like their collections?

2 comments:

  1. That oatmeal sweater is quite handsome. I love a man's sweater with an interesting neckline.


    Bisous,

    Julia

    http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Thanks for linking up I always love your posts! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...