Friday, April 1, 2011

Closing out a {Long} Week

Its finally Friday...this was one of those weeks that felt very, very long. It was quite exhausting. At times i felt like this.


You have all been following my complaints about the weather....well this morning snowflakes were flying. Great way to start out April right?? I've decided I am no longer allowing myself to look at the AccuWeather 15 day forecast.

But on a positive note, the Phillies season opening game starts about about 15 minutes...hope they get to play. Not sure what the weather is doing down there


I feel myself slipping into a non-stop shopping phase! haha. I've been doing well, but theres a few things that i want. Two of which are:

these amazing Dsquared sunglasses
via

and have you seen the Vineyard Vines Derby collection?!?! Love. I want this belt:

via
if there is anything I want to be doing right now its soaking up sun...somewhere...anywhere. But specifically looking like this, perhaps on whatever cruise ship this is?

Ferragamo SS11


Its showing that sunday is going to be completely sunny and 54. (Rubbing eyes and looking at screen again...can this be right?!?)

Have a great weekend!

all other images via









1 comment:

  1. those sunglasses are so cool! i don't think i could pull them off, but i think YOU should get them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...