Monday, May 12, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

It is funny how a little sun can make you feel quite happy. As I write this, we are on our third day of 80 degree weather...its been much needed! Not to mention the month of May is flying by.


  • Hard to believe that it is my last day of college classes...for at least the near future. Where does time go?!
  • Getting in to the summer mode and inspired by the Ralph Lauren catalog featuring images from the south of France and Capri. All the beach towels are beautiful and geometric. I found some great alternatives at a site I almost forgot about- One Kings Lane
  • To enjoy this day of beautiful weather, I am embracing a completely east coast style today...loving it!
  • Have you been getting a lot of emails lately about Italian style? I always have loved it, but recently noticed a push for it. The "Italian Casual Style" boutique on Gilt has some great pieces. I personally love the Valentino trousers.
  • Not sure I will be able to travel this summer, but looking for ideas. Where are you headed this summer?

Follow Life Through Preppy Glasses's board Partout Dans Le Monde on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...