Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vineyard Vines: Kentucky Derby

The Kentucky Derby is coming out on May 2 and 3. While I have never attended, but hope to so day, I love the fashion of the derby. Each year, Vineyard Vines releases their Kentucky Derby collection which is filled with bright, preppy staples that are perfect for a day at the races. 

This year's collection is quite possibly one of my favorites yet. I would love to wear one of the looks to the Derby, but I would wear almost all the pieces around town in the summer. Here are some of my favorite looks from the new collection that give inspiration for the races. Note: all outfits pair well with a Mint Julep! 

Have you attended the Kentucky Derby?







All Photos Via Vineyardvines.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...