Monday, March 10, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

We welcome yet another week, one week closer to spring and warm weather! March is moving along quite quickly I must say.

  • If you are in the Northeast, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that even that one spring like day this weekend was amazing! Such a tease.
  • I splurged quite a bit this week, and added some new pieces to my spring wardrobe. I am especially exited about being able to wear these new linen pants.
  • Spring break is coming up rapidly. While many friends are off to Cancun and similar destination, I will just be enjoying some relaxing time off. Are you traveling for spring break?
  • For the guys: I was recently introduced to a brand called, Suit Supply. They have a few stores across the globe and ecommerce as well. I am highly impressed with the quality/prices and am loving their campaign aesthetics. 
  • I have been in quite a foodie mood lately and discovering amazing looking recipes on Pinterest. Dying to try this tomato tart- now all I need is the skills in the kitchen to make it!


1 comment:

  1. I still cannot believe how the temps vary so much everywhere else in the country (no atter how many newcasts or posts I see). Like I just can't accept it lol. This year was so weird though bc it was especially warm on the west coast. It's going to hit the 90s this weekend. So I'm craving a spring day as well I guess lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...