We welcome yet another week, one week closer to spring and warm weather! March is moving along quite quickly I must say.
- If you are in the Northeast, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that even that one spring like day this weekend was amazing! Such a tease.
- I splurged quite a bit this week, and added some new pieces to my spring wardrobe. I am especially exited about being able to wear these new linen pants.
- Spring break is coming up rapidly. While many friends are off to Cancun and similar destination, I will just be enjoying some relaxing time off. Are you traveling for spring break?
- For the guys: I was recently introduced to a brand called, Suit Supply. They have a few stores across the globe and ecommerce as well. I am highly impressed with the quality/prices and am loving their campaign aesthetics.
- I have been in quite a foodie mood lately and discovering amazing looking recipes on Pinterest. Dying to try this tomato tart- now all I need is the skills in the kitchen to make it!