It is hard to believe it is only 12 days until Christmas! A few weeks ago I made some selections for gifts for men, and now I have a few picks for the girls on your list. This list is simple and covers an array of categories, yet includes some classic choices such as fragrance and jewelry.
1. Tory Burch Robinson Triangle Tote- This makes a great gift for the business woman or the college student about to enter the working world, and what girl isn't loving Tory Burch right now? The robinson leather is durable and sophisticated, and this tote will be able to fit all her daily essentials.
2. Kate Spade On the Town Necklace- Give a gift that sparkles with this necklace from Kate Spade. A go-to for good costume jewelry, this necklace will be a hit. Not to mention, it will pair well with upcoming New Year's Eve parties and festivities.
3. Silver Vines Cuff- Give two gifts with this one, one for your loved one and one to charity. With the purchase of the handmade artisan cuff made in Indian, you purchase will go towards the fight against poverty. This cuff is available from the World Vision Gift Catalog, a non-profit that helps to fight children in poverty. Remember, it is the season of giving and what better way to give?
4. Nest Grapefruit Candle- I cannot get enough of Nest Fragrances recently. They truly do make the perfect holiday gift whether it is for the hostess, a family member, or friend, it will be sure to fill their space with a lovely aroma. I happen to love the grapefruit scent- very vibrant and refreshing.
5. Jo Malone Peony & Blush- English brand Jo Malone is renowned for her perfumes and fragrances. Give this gift, and she will always remember you with the scent. The Peony & Blush scent, featuring hints of peony, red apple, and jasmine with a touch of suede, is very popular. Even more, it comes in a gift box with signature black ribbon, ready to give!
6. Christian Louboutin Simple Pump- What woman does not want a pair of red soles this holiday season? The perfect gift for any fashion loving girl, the pump is a classic that she will be able to wear over and over again. Not to mention she will be eye-catching in them as well.