Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nespresso: For Coffee Lovers

I love, love, love my coffee. I not only love the taste of a rich, bold blend, but I also must admit that I do love the little jolt embodied in coffees and espressos. I have recently entered the world off home brewed espresso thanks to my friends at Nespresso


The Lattisima+ is the ultimate at home machine for any coffee lover. This model includes a milk frother, so I can now make cappuccinos and lattes at home...could not be easier! The machine is nothing less than luxurious as one would expect from a European brand such as themselves. I love the red color because it brings so flair to my kitchen counter. 

Im fully entering the Nespresso brand concept as I continue to stock up on pods, pod holders, and hopefully next some proper espresso glasses. I have been enjoying trying all the different varieties of flavors. The boutique offers a limited edition flavor which is currently Hazlenut. Needless to say, I have been stocking up on that flavor! 

image via

I am lucky to able to frequent one of the few Nespresso Boutiques currently in the States. I have been stopping by their SoHo location quite often since picking up my machine. The boutique offers a cafe on the lower level with dinning and espresso, and a shop upstairs offering an array of accessories, pod flavors, and Grand Cru tastings. 

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE our Nespresso...I usually froth vanilla almond milk for my lattes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to have a nespresso machine at home. if only the coffee you put in weren't so expensive :(

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...