Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love Your City

Every city has its own special places, characteristics, vibe, and charm that make it unique. I am fortunate to love in one of the best cities in the world. One that has shopping, dinning, and cultural that cannot be rivaled by many other cities. When you love in a place, its easy to get distracted so to speak and forget how beautiful the place you call home truly is. The other night I had one of those moments that made me remember just how luckily I am to call the vibrant city of New York home. 

While rushing across 42nd street on the way to an event, I happened to glance up and see this:

photo: my own

Grand Central was looking beautiful as ever with the Chrysler Building shining in the background. My city is a wonderful place that I do love. Having a moment like this is a good thing every now and then. What do you love about your city?


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...