Monday, February 18, 2013

5 Random Monday Thoughts


February has been quite an interesting month...anyone agree? My verdict is: Bye February, March please show up!

  • I am so thankful its a long weekend this time around. Getting up after 11 has been much needed. Waiting to do all my work, on the other hand, was not such a good idea!
  • It feels like I am living in Chicago recently rather than New York. Its so incredibly windy here! 
  • This past weekend definitely showed some sides of friends I didnt want to see. Moments like these are always bound to happen now and then, so hopefully there will not be any more for a bit.
  • I will be in Barcelona in less than a month!
  • This weekend has seemed quite long, but Valentine's Day kicked it off last Thursday. I must say mine was quite nice! Veuve Clicquot, Ladurée, and lots of cupcakes....what more would I want?!



Join "Monday Morning Gossip" with me and many others at Join The Gossip

4 comments:

  1. I am SO ready for spring. I'm sitting at my desk at home freezing. So thankful for the long weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up, friend!

    I'm sorry about the friend situation. That's always disappointing. But yay for Barcelona!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barcelona! That sounds like a fun trip!

    Sorry to hear about the friends. I've dealt with my fair share of disappointing friendships. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I froze at the Biltmore on Sunday. Frigid. Now my daughter is sick from it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...