Friday, November 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: An Updated Approach to the Scarf

When one thinks of a scarf, the first thing that may come to mind are things such as cold weather, snow, wool- all things associated with winter. However, the scarf as taken on the ability to have a much more modern styling than the traditional knit scarf we all wore as children. 
Most specifically, I am loving the look of lighter weight, printed, silk scarves worn with blazers for men. This look adds a European feeling to one's look, and also brings some interest to a classic blazer. Choose a patterned option from designers such as Hermes, Gucci, or Etro and you will be sure to be catching eyes.



Source: tumblr.com via Carlo on Pinterest



6 comments:

  1. ironically, i only get to wear scarves indoors when the office AC is going nuts, though i like scarves.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like. I have a basket full of unworn scarves it isnt cool enough here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won a silk printed Oscar de la Renta scarf from a giveaway and am still waiting on it. I hope it comes! Especially after reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel weird wearing scarves myself, but I love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    thanks:)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...