Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eighty Years of a Colorful Life



Im sure we all know that today is Lilly Pulitzer's birthday....80th to be exact. We love her clothes and her bright colors. They are a staple in every preppy person's wardrobe. So happy birthday to her, and heres to more years of color.

I was looking at the new resort 2012 collection and love all the prints. The octopus one is my favorite. I must get the following from the men's line:




images via

Cheers to a colorful life!





4 comments:

  1. love love love lilly! Happy Birthday Lilly Pulitzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should link up with Preppy Pink Lilly Lover today! She's doing Pink and Green Thursday and it's dedicated to Lilly's 80th :)

    And I love the octopus, too! I received comments that people hated the dress I posted last week but you were the only one who agreed with me. Great taste, my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything Lilly but don't anything of hers... yet. ;) Maybe for Christmas??

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...