Friday, November 16, 2012

Moncler: The Ultimate Winter Luxury

As many of you are planning and heading out on ski trips during the winter season, you will be sure to see the luxurious French designer Moncler all over the slops from Aspen to St. Moritz.
The brand has become renowned for their down jackets that are functional yet highly fashionable at the same time. I have posted about Moncler as my Top Pick in Milan Fashion Week before, and they remain at the top of my list of favorite designers. Thom Browne brings is classic, preppy inspired designs to the brand, creating a fusion between American and European style.
Moncler never disappoints with their avant garde runway shows, of which I have been fortunate to attend in the past. Since growing in popularity, the line has expanded from outerwear to also include knitwear, shoes, and accessories.

As the cold weather is upon us, here are some of my favorite picks from the F/W '12 outerwear collection.


3 comments:

  1. I love every.single.jacket. Makes me want to get to the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree; the ultimate winter luxury! I just want it to snow already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are drooling worthy jackets! I love the first and last one! No snow here in cali but those would be amazing on anyone anywhere!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...