Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ralph To Outfit London

Ralph Lauren will again be the official outfitter for the US Olympic team in London. The Olympic Collection can be shopped on the website, and as always it is filled with some great pieces. In my opinion, the partnership is perfect. Whom better than to outfit the US team than such an iconic man in classic, American styling??

Being caught up in school among other things, I almost forgot that the games are just around the corner. Cue the handy countdown on the RL website: Only 99 days. While some of my friends may be attending the games, I wont be able so Ill just have to live vicariously through them.

Heres a few of my favorites from the collection. The entire collection can be viewed here



all images courtesy of Ralph Lauren



5 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I'm loving what he's doing and there's nobody better to represent the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the man behind my fav pony! True ReD, WhItE, and BlUe! Great, thanks...now I am itchin' for a couple new polo golf shirts to go with my new Lilly 'mudas! Thanks for the push for my weekend plans!!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, lauren is classic all-american.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love their Olympic collections! He perfectly represents American aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for these pieces to be out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...