Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Its the Holiday Season

The holiday season is one of my favorite times to be in New York. Us New Yorkers put down our guard slightly, with some people even going out of the way to hold the door for you. (Crazy, right? :) ).
Every year it is a tradition to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and stroll 5th avenue and look at all the stores with decorated windows and facades. My favorite holiday windows are usually at Bergdorf Goodman. They are always elaborate and over the top, yet comprehensible at the same time. 

Here's a look into New York dressed for the holidays:


Harry Winston

2012 Bergdorf Goodman Windows:






5 comments:

  1. I love this time of year. The decor has a way of making me feel so cozy and happy!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So swanky!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Now I want to see NY for Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had the chance to see the windows yet... I hate how crowded it gets :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...