Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Brasserie Beaumarchais

To celebrate the end of a semester filled with lots of hard work, a few friends and myself planned an evening at Beaumarchais, a trendy restaurant located in the meatpacking district. This has been hands down one of the most fun dinners I have had in the city thus far. 

Brasserie Beaumarchais has sophistication written all over it. From the velvet ropes outside the doors and doorman to the staff with their French accents. The atmosphere is refined and classic during the afternoon and evening hours, but once it turns dark and you make a late reservation like us (10pm), this place turns into a dinner party straight out of the south of France. There was an amazing DJ spinning, lights, and of course bottles of sparklers.


We enjoyed some Moet, my personal favorite, while we listened to the music and looked at all the beautiful people around us. I had the beet salad which was amazing, as well as the chicken. We all shared profiteroles for dessert. 

When we finished our meal, we didnt want to leave- it was just too much fun. Warning, as the night goes on everyone is up dancing around their tables. There was definitely more dancing than eating going on! I cannot wait to go back! 

Mega Sundae 



1 comment:

  1. I wish that I would have known about this restaurant when I lived up in that area! Looks like you had a wonderful time!



    Taylor
    pre-medprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...