Tuesday, May 29, 2012

STK West Hollywood

Why choose STK in WeHo when we have2 of our own in New York? I have heard from multiple sources that the original in LA beats the ones in New York, and seeing as I havent made it to the one in New York yet, I figured I would give it a try.


STK is in the ranks of those trendy restaurants where everyone pulling up the valet in their Range Rovers and Mercedes is getting up of the car while pulling down their Herve dresses and trying not to fall in their sky-high Louboutins. 
Inside, the atmosphere is great. White booths capped with faux alligator are surrounded by many, many dark pink orchids. The tables are all semicircles so you can take a look around at all those beautiful people dining with you.
The food was great. While it is known for its steaks (STK), no one at our table got a steak. We opted for fish and chicken. But a word of advice: GET the truffle fries...amazing.



4 comments:

  1. oh.my.stars!
    you are killing me with the foodie posts...killing!

    love and hugs,
    mrs. kindergarten...aka...madame spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how it's possible that I have NO foodie friends! And the one I do is strict vegetarian so that means she doesn't go to certain places.

    I've been wanting to go here for years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...