Monday, May 19, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

Summer is just around the corner- so close I can feel it (almost)...can you? May has been quite a busy and hectic month to say the least.

  • Memorial Day Weekend is rapidly approaching. Cannot believe it is already next Monday! Check out my recommendations for packing your bag.
  • Warby Parker, the eyewear brand we all love, is also prepping for warmer weather with the release of their summer eyewear collections. I am loving all the different shades of tortoise!
  • Summer Travels- have you been to Portugal? Did you love it?
  • I cannot get enough of passing spring afternoons at LadurĂ©e in SoHo with pastries and coffee. Definitely a must do if you are visiting the city soon!
  • This week my Pinterest board feature is men's fashion. So many good looks and new summer collections, I am just dying to shop :)





Follow Life Through Preppy Glasses's board Men's Fashion on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...