Monday, May 5, 2014

5 Random Monday Thoughts

It's great to be sitting here writing this on a sunny morning- it seems like they have become a rarity here in the northeast. The Kentucky Derby was this past Saturday. I would love to hear about if you went, went a party, and especially what your wore!


  • In the home stretch of school which means lots of projects and deliverables. Cannot believe it is all coming to a rapid end.
  • Summer is on my mind and Ralph Lauren is having a private sale right now. I love all the beach towels, especially this art deco one.
  • El Vez just opened in New York (if you are familiar with the one in Philadelphia) and I checked it out. Must say, I am definitely partial to the Philadelphia one, but Stephen Starr does not disappoint!
  • I need to start thinking about graduation gift ideas. Watches always seem appropriate. Movado is on RueLaLa- thoughts on the brand? Passé or still cool?
  • Since it is Cinco de Mayo (any plans?!) I thought I would do my "food" board as the featured Pinterest board. It has become more drinks than food- filled with great sounding sips!

Follow Life Through Preppy Glasses's board Food on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...