Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tonal

It is very evident that I have a color filled wardrobe that could rival even the brightest of closets. I wear printed Lilly Pulitzer shorts in the summer and brightly colored cashmere year round. However, I am finding a new love for black and beginning to understand why it is such a wardrobe staple, especially in New York.

To attend event or go out in the evening, I have been opting to wear all black outfits. These tonal black outfits look very New York in my opinion and are perfect for occasions. I prefer the tonal look because it really looks chic and sophisticated. Designers such as Ralph Lauren in his Black Label line presents tonal looks that I love. In fact, one of my recent tonal black outfits was all by Ralph Lauren Black Label.





Here, I paired a wool sweater with slim fitting black cargo pants. The slim style is very in for men, and makes the cargo pant a wearable style. I finished the look with a black belt, black loafers, and added a little pop of color with a red bangle.

How do you love to wear black?

Featured Styles:

Sweater: Ralph Lauren Black Label
Cargo Pants: Ralph Lauren Black Label
Loafers: Ralph Lauren
Belt: Ferragamo
Bracelet: Hermes

1 comment:

  1. Love all black with a pop of color - especially if it is Hermes orange!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...