Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Brooks Brothers Gatsby Glamour

The anticipation for the Great Gatsby movie has become incredibly large. I must admit, I am one of those who is very excited for this movie. The Trailer looks amazing, and this is also one of my favorite books. The soundtrack, costumes, scenery- everything looks perfect!

It's no surprise that Brooks Brother's Gatsby collection is spot on. I love the style that runs throughout Gatsby and this era- classic, preppy glamour. I can see myself in everything from the collection. Here's some of the looks from the recent collection by Brooks Brothers:


The blazers and ties are some of my favorite pieces from the collection. The red, stripped one- a must have! What are you favorites?


7 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Gatsby! I believe it will be fabulous (though I will always be a fan of the Redford original). I am glad to see Leo doing another movie that will boost his ratings with me. He was in the basement after Titanic. Back on the rise with Blood Diamond, but this is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this.....

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for Oxfords. Those shoes are perfection. The whole line is. If only more men still dressed so dapper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...