Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Artistic in SoHo

I have been having many moments recently where I stop, and think "I Love My City." I had one the other evening. I was strolling around SoHo during the late evening, waiting to meet a friend. I looked up while sitting at the Mercer and saw this:

photo: my own

Where else but in New York can one look up and find a vintage Porsche perfectly placed in front of a Balenciaga opening. It felt quite artistic to me. 

Fashion week may be over, but read my Exclusive Interview with Alexandre Birman at Skimbaco Lifestyle.




2 comments:

  1. Fantabulous pic!! I just want to come hang with you for oh say a week or so! You make me smile!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...