Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Loving Fall

As October already nears its end, we are fully into the fall season. Of all the changes of seasons, I find fall to be the most refreshing as cooler temperatures are ushered and everyone gets back into that school and work grind.

Fall calls for sweaters, pumpkin flavors, lattes, and of course wonderfully color leaves. While we may not have all the trees here in the city, fall is sill a wonderful time to be here. When you do catch a glimpse of that tree that is few and far between with red leaves, it makes it that much better. It was looking like fall on my pinterest as well:




Im joining the Vintage Apple today for "Pinteresting Wednesday" Stop over to check out others!


*Please check out my inaugural post at Skimbaco Lifestyle take a look at the upcoming Maison Martin Margiela collection for H&M. 

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I want to be in NYC for the fall!! (or winter, or spring or whenever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love Fall... This makes me want a Pumpkin Spice Latte right now!

    XO Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your new gig on men's fashion! I love the quote and picture of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos!! I've got to follow you on Pinterest.

    Congrats on your post. I think it was wonderful, google loved it, and you'll be pushing me down the ranks with my travel posts. So glad you are part of the team, and that I got this little party started.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...