Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Wardrobe Inspiration

The midweek slump calls for a little pick me up. After an excruciating exam this afternoon, its only necessary that I turn to Pinterest for a little fall wardrobe inspiration.




These images capture so many things I love about fall dressing. Namely, mixed textures and wool. I love classic intarsia on sweaters...especially fair isle. I also love pulling out those Vineyard Vines quarter zips and the richness of dark leathers that are appropriate for the season.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh that top pic....me likey! Fall is fun for fashion!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I am going to use it as inspiration to outfit my brother!

    http://myfavoritethingskellyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you? I've not had the chance to comment much, but wanted to take some time to say hi.

    Great looks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...