Thursday, August 2, 2012

East Village Happy Hour

Spontaneous week night outings are one of my favorite things to do. The East Village isnt an area of the city that I can say I love, but I know many people do adore it. I was talking with a friend, explaining that I should venture into the east village more often since there are a TON of good restaurants in the area.

My friend started telling me about some of her favorite restaurants in the East Village, one being Yuca Bar. Every Tuesday at Yuca is "Loco Tuesday" Until 8pm, you can take advantage of drink specials that are only $6 and half price Tapas. The drinks are very strong as well- I could barely drink my margarita! 

We got an array of amazing tapas, I had a mojito, and we also ordered a pitcher of white sangria. This may be my new Tuesday night activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...