Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Smith

One of my favorite ways to meet up friends is over dinner. Texts are sent out in the afternoon and the OpenTable emails hit your inbox for confirmation a bit later. My most recent outing was to The Smith. Ive heard many people talk about it, walked by the one in the East Village more times than I could count, but never actually went. 
I was unaware that they had 2 locations in the city with one in the East Village and one in Midtown. We opted for the one uptown. It was absolutely great. Enter into a tiled dinning room, the entire front facade open to the warm June air. 
The uptown crowd was what one would expect: men in blazers,  and each woman with a Cartier Love Bracelet on her arm. My friend and I both had the Mediterranean salad....very good! I cant wait to come back here for brunch.


6 comments:

  1. Great doll face.... Now I want a salad and a love bracelet a tad more! Haha! Fab day here to be poolside reading! Life is good!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love meeting friends at restaurants, and this one sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great place! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I finally make it to NYC we're going to have to do a meet-up and you'll have to take me out to a swanky restaurant, hehe!! Are you staying in NY this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pass the one in the East Village all the time! It is always busy and I have contemplated going with friends many times. Based on your rec, I will definitely have to go!

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! That graphic is awesome, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...