Friday, April 27, 2012

A One Class Day

College schedules can be a bit crazy: 4 classes one day, none the next day, and 1 class the following day. Yesterday happened to be one of those one class days for me. The weather was a bit cool for late April so it was the perfect opportunity to ditch the huge bag filled with books for 4 classes and replace it with a document pouch and put on a Brooks Brothers sweater and quilted jacket.

Jacket: Belstaff
Denim: Strategic Business Unit, Italy
Shoes: Sperry

Poche Document: Louis Vuitton
Sweater: Brooks Brothers




Fashion Friday with Blonde Episodes!

8 comments:

  1. Lookin sharp! I'm a big fan of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was drawn by your blog button. Your blog is a beautiful susprise. I am an 80s prespster, and I will always love this style. It is always polished, better, it's a way of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now don't you just look so snappy! I thought of you immediately when I got my One King's Lane alert.....J.A. is on now! Perhaps some things for the new apartment?!?! Happy Weekend! Wooooo hoooooo!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Brooks Brothers sweater looks great on you! Just found your blog through Blonde Episodes~pop over for visit if you the chance~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat looks like a great weight for this weather, reminds me of Barbour! And the LV is very smart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I saw you on the street I would say that is one well dressed guy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...