Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sophie Theallet AW 2012 Show

The up and coming designer Sophie Theallet presented her A/W 2012 collection at New York Fashion week on February 14. The show was hosted at Milk Studios in the meatpacking district. I was fortunate enough to be sitting in the second row, directly behind Lynn Yeager and people of the like.
Theallet's collection was a mix of prints with deep hughes and traditional neutrals. The entire collection had a bohemian vibe to it, or perhaps an upscale woman that went into the French country side. The models were decked out in color blocked Manolos, a trend that looks like its here for another season. 
After the show I went back stage to meet Theallet herself.




5 comments:

  1. So neat that you got to meet the designer! I am loving all these fashion week recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trés jealous! I would adore to attend the shows... and to go backstage! And lunch with Olivia? I'm thinking I may need to move to NYC to be closer to all the fashion fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you support and blog about new young designers

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun! Fashion Week in NYC? Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo fashion week!!! I wish I could have gone :) Jealous over here!

    XO Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...