Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



I'll be having two, yes two thanksgiving meals today. Separated by only a few hours...can someone say overload?! I hope everyone has a nice day with their closet family and friends wherever you may be traveling and is gearing up for some serious shopping tomorrow.


Here's just a few things I'm thankful for.....

my education
a supportive family
those true friends
my little blogging world
can I  be slightly materialistic and say my closet?? :)

sometimes it you feel like finding something to be thankful for is the hardest thing in the world, but we all have a least thats quite long.





P.S. my blog turns 1 tomorrow...i cant believe it!

3 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for Lilly and my closet full! Materialistic, NAHHH! Happy Thanksgiving, love your blog.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Wes! And Happy Birthday to your bloggy!

    PS--OF COURSE, you can be materialistic and thankful for your closet, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great celebration...twice.

    I used that same photo on Wednesday for a humor piece I did. Guess great minds PIN alike. :)

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...