Friday, September 23, 2011

Stubbs & Wootton



If there's one brand that comes to mind when I think of preppy footwear, it is Stubbs & Wootton. The classic handmade slippers and needlepoint loafers are the epitome of the Palm Beach lifestyle. Thats why they are one of my favorite things this week. Im dying to get a pair, but with so many choices how does one pick which pair to get?

Here are a few of my favorites:

Men:





Women:


all images via

They are only available in Palm Beach, here in New York, and Southampton. You can always order online, but maybe Ill just have to go try a pair on!


As always, I am linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday. Check out the other great posts.



10 comments:

  1. Well, of course...because - you know - it is all about the shoes! Can't wait to hear your review once you actual try a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love S&W! I have two pairs, a velvet and a needlepoint and they fit true to size and even get more comfy with age! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last pair. And the red ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last pair and the red ones! Fabulous. The shoes just scream preppy! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a loafer! I love anything that is comfy but looks like you put some thought into it!!! I love the navy, gold, and white women's loafers! So chic!!!
    XO Lucy
    Ps: Thank you so much for the comment on my blog and for following me! I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first pair would go perfectly with your Burberry trench ;) Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving these. You always find the greatest stuff. I love how you give a different perspective to Fashion Friday! Have a fabulous weekend honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are both chic and comfy ! I'd give them a try ! :-) Greetings from Italy

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes are all super cute! Especially love the last womens pair. xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...