Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Recap: EXPO "The Butterfly Effect"


EXPO 2011 
The Butterfly Effect
April 29, 2011

If you have been following me, you know that this past Friday was the EXPO benefit fashion show in which all proceeds went to the Hamilton Madison House here in New York. The event was a huge success...show was completely sold out! I know a lot of you were interested in seeing a few pictures (sorry for the quality- taken via Blackberry). 

Make-Up was professionally done by NARS cosmetics and hair was done by Arrojo Cosmetology.

The list of designers showcasing collections included
  • Vena Cava
  • Lieber
  • JNBY
  • Vilebrequin
  • Charlotte Ronson
  • Nicholas K
  • Sophomore
  • Onassis (new obsession. you must check them out)
  • Kai-aakmann
  • Cushnie et Ochs
if you followed expo on twitter, you might recognized some of these photos, as I did social media :)









3 comments:

  1. How awesome!!!! I bet you were in HEAVEN!

    I love NARS:)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!!!! So glam, I am jealous (in a totally good way! LOL) Happy Semi Wordless Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...